I understand buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. My goal is to provide exceptional, personalized service for all clients. I take great pride in building relationships while diligently working to help them achieve their real estate goals in a cost effective manner.
Buyers and sellers need a trusted resource to guide them through the complex world of real estate. I am ready to be your resource.
A bit of my background:
- University of Notre Dame MBA graduate degree.
- Business Economics (Accounting) degree from University of California, Santa Barbara
- 5 years of Fortune 100 corporate finance/pricing experience
- 16 years of hospitality and resort management experience with a financial and information technology emphasis, including position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for 9 years
- Health care industry experience (4 years), including CFO positions for a small hospital as well as a large medical clinic
- Baseball coach; 10 seasons in youth baseball as well as 4 seasons coaching high school/American Legion baseball